[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rejoined & ? about R. Quick

Subject:     Re: Rejoined & ? about R. Quick
      Date:  Thu, 29 May 1997 04:28:32 GMT
      From:  jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net (Jim Fosse)
        To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Subject:  Rejoined & ? about R. Quick
>  Date:  Tue, 27 May 1997 11:35:55 -0400
>  From:  "Thornton, Russ #CSR2000" <ThorntoR-at-csreng.pafb.af.mil>
>    To:  "'Tesla discussion Group'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>

>Hi All,
>
>& Hi Jim Fosse,
>
>I have been away from the list for quite some time since I changed job
>location.   It's good to be back.
>
>I was wondering something.  I procrastinated for the longest time in
>getting a copy of Richard Quick's video.  I finally sent off for it in
>February and have not heard anything.  Has something happened to Richard
>or is he on extended travel? My tape was not returned either by non
>delivery or by the prepaid box.

Hi Russ,
        Welcome back. Interestingly enough, I emailed RQ on 3/15/97,
no bounce or response either. Story or Chip, is RQ still on the list?
If so, I'd guess he's just to busy or offsite to respond.

Are you on Steven Roys' HV list? hvlist-at-Anchorage.ab.umd.edu where
Alfred just suggested "Barge" cement for the gum rubber that I sent
you and Ed. Didn't work;( Have you had any luck gluing that stuff?

        cheers,

        jim