[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: first coil & help!!!

From: 	Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 05, 1997 6:45 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: first coil & help!!!

<<
 I found some new bottles at winn dixie. 32oz nice shape. should I try six of
 these or just add more 16oz bottles?
 If I get enough nerve I may try to roll my own caps. The only problem I see
 with that is using the  vacum pump to draw out the air.
 Any other Ideas?
 One more question. Why doesn't the spark gap fire when the secondary is
 grounded?

Ray,

The spark gap should fire with the secondary grounded, ungrounded or removed
entirely.  I would look for some other problem with the set up.

Ed Sonderman