[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: VSWR Voltages

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Friday, November 07, 1997 11:32 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: VSWR Voltages

At 03:29 AM 11/7/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Malcolm -

  The 10X voltage does sound high but may be possible. Does your scope have
enough bandwidth to pick out those 10X voltage transients if they are in the
less than microsecond range? Also, the display settings may have to be
changed to show these transients compared to showing a good waveform. I know
with a regular scope there are plenty of transients which appear to be noise.

 John Couture