[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jennings HV Vacuum Relay Data

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 09, 1997 11:53 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Jennings HV Vacuum Relay Data

At 05:30 AM 11/9/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Terry -

  The vacuum relays are not the same as the vacuum interrupters and have
smaller electrodes. The interrupters have much larger electrodes and are
rated upto 1200 RMS amps continuous duty. However, the smaller electrodes
should work with smaller coils. Try the San Jose, CA address I gave in
another post.

  John Couture