[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 130kw coil

From: 	David Huffman[SMTP:huffman-at-FNAL.GOV]
Sent: 	Monday, November 10, 1997 8:45 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 130kw coil

Me to, me to! Video, even still pictures would be great. I wish there was
someway I could get out west to see this monster.  By the way this is one of
the few places to talk Tesla and not get the hey you're crazy look or
comment.
Dave Huffman
PS Is there still a problem with lines longer than 80 characters? I don't
see it because my mail viewer wraps to the size of my window.