[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Science Fair Project

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, November 10, 1997 1:56 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Science Fair Project

On Monday, November 10, 1997 5:32 AM Phalcon
[SMTP:phalcon362-at-worldnet.att-dot-net] wrote;

> Well, I'm kinda conviced now, thanx for everyone's help.  But, I wanna make
> a small coil, where can I get plans for small coils?  Like possibly under 2
> feet?  I dont want to make a big one & zap myself or others.

If you look at the lists archives at;

 ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla

You'll find more than enough to get yourself started building Tesla
coils. Your decision to start small is a wise one, mistakes are more
forgiving on small coils than they are on larger ones. If you accidentaly
get shocked by a neon sign transformer you'll learn a new dance, get
shocked by a pole pig and you'll have a funneral!
   BTW in the future DON'T QUOTE ENTIRE MESSAGES! It takes up too much of
the lists bandwidth. In the future only quote enough so people will know
what your referencing. Good luck and never be afraid to ask any questions,
remember there is no such a thing as a dumb question - only dumb answers!

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/