[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

???-Dr. Tesla's First Coil-???

From:	Robert Michaels [SMTP:robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org]
Sent:	Tuesday, November 11, 1997 4:23 AM
To:	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:	???-Dr. Tesla's First Coil-???

Dear People:

        Does anyone know the exact date on which Dr. Tesla created the
        first Tesla coil?  The approximate date?  The month?  The year?

        Seems to me that the 100th anniversary of same might be
        coming up Real Soon now -- if indeed it has not already
        passed.

        Seems to me that we should be doing something to celebrate
        Real Soon Now.   Maybe even in Yugoslavia -- or whatever
        they're calling that country this week.   (Is Belgrade
        still there?  Is the Tesla Museum?)

        Comments?  Anyone?

                                        Hating to miss a party,
                                        in -- Detroit, USA