[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kraft paper for capacitors

From: 	David Huffman[SMTP:huffman-at-FNAL.GOV]
Sent: 	Friday, November 14, 1997 9:51 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Kraft paper for capacitors

Hi Rusty,
I got some of the brown kraft paper from OfficeMax and also some white
poster paper (a roll just like the kraft paper) which was thinner. I plan to
uses both in a sandwich,
foil - poster paper - poly - kraft paper - poly - poster paper - foil
The poly I have is 8mils, the poster paper is 3-4mils and the kraft paper is
5mils, if I remember right. I will also bake or iron the paper to remove as
much moisture as possible before construction.
Dave Huffman