[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Herbach & Rademan

From: 	Joshua Resnick[SMTP:seraphim-at-WPI.EDU]
Sent: 	Monday, November 24, 1997 2:28 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Herbach & Rademan

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Yes, they are like microwave transformers except they are vertical and
weigh 45 lbs. And yes they have limiting shunts.
I also thought the image in the catalog was a little odd. BTW they are
in very good condition.

             ____
      /\/\ ((____)) /\/\/\/\         Joshua "Flux Boy" Resnick
     /       |  |    \       \       http://www.wpi.edu/~seraphim