[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG

From: 	Barton B. Anderson[SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 23, 1997 6:54 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: RSG

Bert & Daryl,
Thanks for the advice! I guess "tank current though bearings = bad
idea".
I was wondering if this would be a problem. I'll leave the dual
adjustable stationary's as planned. However, I would imagine to make one
of the two stationary electrodes a "primary" adjustment, should be done
by placing one electrode closer than the other. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regarding the motor rpm: yes it is 1725 at this time. I plan to convert
to 1800 prior to operation which is why I based the question at 1800.

I'll go with the 8 electrode to start. My flywheel currently has 16
positions for electrodes so semitry is not a problem.
Again, thanks for the reply's.
Bart
"warm'in up in Minnesota"