[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: web page links

From: 	Phil Mason[SMTP:phil.mason-at-mcmail-dot-com]
Reply To: 	phil.mason-at-mcmail-dot-com
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 25, 1997 9:19 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	web page links

Hello All

My prototype web page has just been completed and since there is some (a
little) tesla stuff on it a) you might be interested in my meagre
efforts so far b) you might like to offer me some links to your own web
pages so I can make my list more comprehensive. So far I have about
four!

I hope you can help.
Cheers
Phil

Dr. Philip L. Mason          email : phil.mason-at-mcmail-dot-com
Design Engineer              web   : http://www.philmason.mcmail-dot-com
Renishaw Transducer Systems
Old Town
Wotton-under-Edge
Gloucestershire                             telephone : 01453 844302
GL12 7DH                                    facsimile : 01453 844236