[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG

From: 	Barton B. Anderson[SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 25, 1997 10:40 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: RSG

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Hi Jim, all,
I've had another thought. Since the flywheel is connected directly to the
shaft, it shoud be simple enough place one electrode as close as possible right
at that point (the front shaft protrudes about an inch beyond the flywheel).
This way, the shaft is perfectly set with the electrode, no current passes
through bearings, and never requires adjustment.

Bart