[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: theory(?) for long sparks [RSG]

From: 	D.C. Cox[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 29, 1997 7:59 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: theory(?) for long sparks

to: Greg

It appears this relationship is nearly linear.  I have used a pulley
arrangement to belt drive a 12 inch dia RSG and also noted similar results.
 It will be interesting to see if this holds true with the large sparks you
will be getting out of your 120 KW setup.  Hope El Nino calms down but they
are already forecasting another bash to Tucson in the next few days and
probably will effect you as well.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

Then,