[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Kid on the block.

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 29, 1997 1:11 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New Kid on the block.

At 04:12 AM 11/28/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Greg,  Steve -

  Wonder of Wonders -

  The JHCTES TC computer program will show you why this coil will not work
unless modified.  The program will also tell you what modifications to make
so it will work.

  There are better coil plans shown in several available Tesla books,
including the Tesla Coil Construction Guide.

  John Couture