[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Florescent Foolishness

From: 	Ted[SMTP:tedric-at-generation-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 29, 1997 7:14 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Florescent Foolishness

Jim,

Mercury is too dangerous to play around with, I remember my high school
teacher used to tell us that by break a mercury thermometer, there is enough
mercury to overdose all the people in a stadium. Actually I now regret
playing with mercury when I was young.

If metal parts are the problem, trying using those that are torroid or U-shaped.

Hope this help.

Ted