[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

From: 	D.C. Cox[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, December 01, 1997 4:04 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

to: Barry

The publishers of Radio Electronics, et all, DO get sued.  They can afford
the lawyers to defend their position -- the average experimenter can't.  I
don't want to alarm everyone but simply to say be careful of what you do.
Things are a lot different now that they were back in the 60's -- now the
lawyers for the big insurance companies payout to the "fryee's" parents and
go after you -- the little guy because they know you can't afford to spend
$10,000 on a legal defense to essentially prove your innocence.

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*
> Date: Sunday, November 30, 1997 8:19 AM

Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil[SMTP:Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.m
il]
> Sent: 	Sunday, November 30, 1997 4:02 AM
> To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: 	Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*
>

> Hi D.C. Cox, All,
>      Considering your concerns I wonder how all of the publishers of
> experimentalist type books and magazines (Popular/Radio-Electronics)
survive