[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Old Inventions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 05:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: gweaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Old Inventions

I am not sure if you are asking for my phone number or the phone number of
the guy selling the antique stuff at the old engine show.  Sorry, but I
didn't get the guys number at the show.  If you or anyone on the list are
interested in going to a show let me know what State and Town you live in
and how far you are willing to travel to a show and I will look in my
directory to see what shows are near you.  Shows listed as swap and trade
shows are usually the best for finding electrical stuff, generators, old
radios and TV's, receiving tubes, transformers, other electrical stuff.  All
shows are different.  Some shows tend to have lots of tractors and farm
equipment that I do not care anything about. Shows with lots of flywheel
engines and steam engines usually are good places to fine things for sale or
trade.  If anyone wants to contact me my email address is
gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net.  My web page is http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~gweaver  I
might be able to list some of the shows on my web page but not may because
there probably over a 1000 shows each year in the U.S. alose.  Most of the
show in the north end about October.  But shows in the south continue until
about December. The new season shows start about March.

Gary Weaver