[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sonderman Testing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:59:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Sonderman Testing

<< To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

 Dr R, Ed,
             At the energy level your primary cap is storing (firing a
 1 inch "safety" gap) I can obtain well over 3' single shot from a
 coil, never mind repetitive. He has got to be out of tune, surely?

 Malcolm

The last time I had the coil set up, I arbitrarily set the ground rod about 2
feet away from the toroid.  The time before I had it set to about 3 feet -
which it easily hit.  I wasn't trying to see how far the sparks would jump, I
was more concerned with finding the problem of the cap safety gap firing.

Ed Sonderman