[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:25:13 -0400
From: Thomas McGahee <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

----------
From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Help needed on Oudin coil
Date: Tuesday, October 07, 1997 1:44 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:59:21 -0500
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: A. Jorstad

The complete description with photographs is a chapter in the book
"The
Scientific American Book of Projects for the Amateur Scientist"
written by
C.L. Stong (1969).  This chapter deals with building your own X-ray
machine
and this Oudin coil was rated 75 kV and used as the power supply for
the
vacuum tube.  This book should be available thru inter-library loan.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

Dr. Resonance, A. Jorstad, others interested in Oudin coil / X-ray
machine,
I have a copy of the original article in HTML format, including GIF
files of the original x-rays and drawings. The WinZipped version is
414K in size. Anyone interested in having a copy sent by e-mail can
e-mail me  tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com and I will send it. I originally
downloaded this from Noah Spurrier's web site, but I just looked
there and he no longer has it there, so I will provide it to those
who really want it. Article is by Harry Simons.

Hope this helps.
Fr. Tom McGahee