[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rubber toroids

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 17:26:39 -0700
From: randy-at-gte-dot-net
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Rubber toroids

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I was thinking about this earlier today.....if they can "bronze" baby
shoes (copper- plate is my guess)...could you fiberglass an inner tube
and coat with conductive paint, and copper/chrome plate that? You could
cut the glass open like a giant bagel, remover the tube, and reinforce
as desired, then glass it back together, and treat as above...would
this work?
Randy