[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 18:40:04 -0400
From: Thomas McGahee <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here
> Date: Tuesday, October 07, 1997 5:55 PM

Geoff,
It was one of my prize possessions. I wish there were more books like
that written. Unfortunately I lost my copy some years ago when two of
my students borrowed it and never returned it. I have looked in vain
for a replacement copy. It is out of print and the company that owns
the copyright is not interested in reprinting the thing. It is your
usual case of assinine stupidity on the part of the publisher. If
they DID reprint it, *I* for one would buy a copy. I understand that
they won't agree to let anyone else reprint it either. Sheer
stupidity!!! So instead of them getting money for their book, you get
people like me giving away one of the chapters for free. Normally I
balk at doing such things, but knowledge shouldn't be collecting dust
on a shelf.

Fr. Tom McGahee