[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Modifications Update

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:12:24 -0500
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Rotary Modifications Update

To: Chuck

We affix screw in tungsten-molydenum alloy electrodes which are 1/2 inch
dia into 1/2 inch dia x 1 1/4 inch long brass rod stock which is axially
pressed thru the G-10 rotor material.  The stationary electrodes and the
same and heat sunk into the holders which are 1 x 1 inch x 2 inch high
solid brass stock.  They do a great job of conducting and absorbing heat
from the tungstens.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net