[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Resonance Research Trip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:40:37 -0500
From: Chuck Curran <ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Resonance Research Trip

Hello All:

I was able to make the drive up to D.C. Cox's open house and the big coil
demonstration.  First a Thank you to D.C. for the great night.  He had quite
a display of various sized coils, with that one big one, that was run later
in the evening.  It was really good to see the sparks that are dramatically
better than anything I've seen to date, now I will work a bit harder on my
own system.  There must have been at least 35 or so people there and when
the 20-25 foot sparks (guess)  were flying it was pretty neat.

Chuck Curran