[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sparks On Secondary

From: 	Rodney Davies[SMTP:rgd872-at-anu.edu.au]
Sent: 	Monday, October 27, 1997 3:28 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Sparks On Secondary

Hi Andrew,

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure if you're refering to primary -> secondary arcs, or arcs
forming up and down the secondary.???

If you're refering to primary -> secondary arcs, you may want to wrap the
base of the secondary with some sort of polythene, you can buy from
Mitre10 or other hardware stores.

If you're refering to arcs up and down the secondary, it sounds like
you're coupling too tightly. Perhaps try to raise the secondary by 2-4
inches.

Rod