[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 100 meter sparks

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, October 27, 1997 5:32 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 100 meter sparks

to: John

General Electric had a 10 MEV impulse generator in operation at the 1939
World's Fair.  One machine was plus 5 MEV and the second was minus 5 MEV --
reported spark length was 60 ft between the two units (at least in the
photo I saw).  This was in the GE building -- perhaps it was called the
Russian Pavilion?

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

MEV
> >(one plus -- one minus).  As I recall it hit around 55-60 feet at 10
MEV.