[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary form-factor

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Tuesday, October 28, 1997 1:44 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Secondary form-factor

Hi Aric,

Why not try and get the best out of it while it is still 4' long? I
am sure most people would be interested to hear the results. I would
anyway. 1500 turns in 4' doesn't sound overly excessive in terms of
small wire diameter. I have thought about using such a coil to
replace a Marx bank by giving it large primary shots and just using
it in single shot mode.

Malcolm