[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: magnifier config?

From: 	Tabbal[SMTP:bigboss-at-inquo-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, October 29, 1997 4:49 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: magnifier config?

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> The magnfiier is best seen in opertion in Tesla's Colorado Springs notes
> (1899 version)  Nolit publishers.  It can be purchased from Twenty first
> century books in Breckinridge Co.  If you want to see current magnifiers in

Please send contact info for this publisher so I can look into getting
both books for my collection. I am very interested in Magnifier design
having built a few 1/4 wave coils.

Also, does anyone have data on the best way to photograph coils? I tried
with an el-cheapo camera and it didn't work too well. :) Do the standard
methods for getting lightening work?

Thanks!

Travis