[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: microwave transformers

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Thursday, October 30, 1997 8:30 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: microwave transformers

Hi Greg,
            That is roughly the type of supply I am currently running
on my one permanently set up coil here at work although I am using a
demountable demonstration transformer. Currents and voltage would be
much the same. I've run into gap reliability problems with a large
topload but it works OK with a smaller one.

Malcolm