[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: dying neons

From: 	Peter Electric[SMTP:elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au]
Reply To: 	elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au
Sent: 	Monday, September 01, 1997 2:32 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: dying neons

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Your description sounds more like it is your cap that's faulty. When I
blew up one of my neons it did not recover at all, it just died on one
side. When my cap blew, it exhibited the same behaviour you describe.
Turning off the TC fixed it for a while each time, as the oil would heal
up the hole.

Might be worth checking anyway.

Cheers,

Peter E.