[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: Computer data

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 01, 1997 12:10 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Computer data

To: Rich

I am in complete agreement with your comments.  Your careful analysis of
the Colorado Springs oscillator makes several good points regarding actual
spark discharge paths.  I suspect the press might have also played some
part in making some misleading claims.  They sure seem to botch things up
in our time!!!

Anyone on the Tesla List who hasn't read Rich's analysis should obtain a
copy.  It has several great points well taken and is a rather thorough
analysis of Tesla's work with his big oscillator.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

128