[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	gweaver[SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 03, 1997 2:23 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

I order stuff from McMaster Carr all the time for work and sometimes at home
and have never had any problem with minumum order.  I ordered a $3.50 items
one time with no problem.  If you place your order before 3:00 pm you will
receive it the next day.  Very fast service.

Next time I get a new catalog at work I will give the old catalog away to
the first person that wants it.

Gary Weaver