[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Puzzle

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 07, 1997 4:53 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re:  A Puzzle

Hi Gary,
           I am seriously leaning towards the view that Ctot in the
secondary system has a lot to do with it. That is the one thing that
_always_ increases with coil size. For example, you could go to a much
bigger resonator size but the keep the frequency high by winding
comparatively few turns. Such an approach will not do a lot for
primary losses however.

Malcolm

<snip>