[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HV Oil & Neon Glueing Perspex)

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 9:21 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: HV Oil & Neon Glueing Perspex)

On Thursday, September 11, 1997 10:20 PM Sulaiman Abdullah
[SMTP:sulabd-at-hotmail-dot-com] wrote;

> Hi, I believe that MEK is easy to obtain, it's the "adhesive" used to
> fit PVC pipes & fittings together, any decent hardware store should
> carry it.
> ... Sulaiman

Actually MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) is available at any good paint
store, it is used to degrease surfaces prior to painting. BTW if its
plexiglass or persipex (Methyl Methacrylate) that your trying to
glue there is nothing better than Methylene Chloride, which is
available from almost all plastics suppliers.

			       Sincerely

				\\\|///
			       (  -at- -at-  )
			   Alfred A. Skrocki
		  Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
			     .ooo0   0ooo.
			       \_)   (_/