[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Testing

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 15, 1997 7:26 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New Testing

To: Ed

Not sure I exactly follow your hookup.  As long as you are not using the
coax shield as a ground and running your hot down the center conductor it
should not be a problem.  If you connect center and shield together at each
end and use this as a single power transmission line it won't be a problem.
 Hope this answers your question.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

EVER