[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: rolled caps [Oil source ? ]

From: 	Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 16, 1997 7:22 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: rolled caps [Oil source ? ]

<< >
  Thanks for the tip, Ed. I should have mentioned that that Shell, Texaco and
  Chevron (as well as the other petrofolks) would be likely sources. What's
  the brand name of the oil that you bought and how much did the 5 gallon
  container cost?

 I will have to check to see exactly what it is.  I remember it costing more
 than I would have liked, near $40.00 I think,

 Ed Sonderman

I checked the oil container last night.  It says Lubricating Oil FM ISO32
 Food Processing.  I think it is just food grade mineral oil.  It says it is
good for food handling machinery that comes in direct contact with food.

Ed Sonderman