[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ground problems

From: 	Geoff Schecht[SMTP:geoffs-at-onr-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 16, 1997 11:38 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: ground problems

Hello All:

I've used soldered-together sections of "chicken wire" as a form of radial
system (counterpoise) for my vertical ham antennas from time to time. It
works fairly well in that application and is quite cheap. Any
opinions/experience from other list members about how this might work with
a TC that needs a grounding system? It's an RF ground, though, not a safety
(green-wire, in the US) ground.

Geoff (NQ7A)