[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary voltage measurement.

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, September 20, 1997 6:24 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Secondary voltage measurement.

To: Sulaiman Abdullah

A spark discharge of nine feet from a medium to large size TC with good
design parameters represents a potential difference of 1 million volts (1
MEV).  On the system we conducted the original measurements many years ago
the primary cap was .05 MFD, power level 6.5 kva, and sec. coil was 20 inch
dia with a 30 x 7 inch toroid.  Hope this gives you an approximate
reference.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net