[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Secondary voltage measurement.

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 10:32 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Secondary voltage measurement.

To: Greg

The unit was our standard model M-150 running with a 14.4 kV pole xmfr as
the power source.  As to the measurement equipment, well, lets just say I
have some friends at a local university who "borrowed" (unofficially of
course --- and for only a 4 day period) some unique test equipment from a
well equipped physics dept and they took the measurements. Can't say much
more without shooting myself in the foot in case I might need some more
equipment for short term use in the future.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net