[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Plans for RSG

From: 	Chuck Curran[SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 24, 1997 6:30 PM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	RE: Plans for RSG

Hi Rodney:
I would be able to supply you with some autocad prints on the rotary gap
that I have made.  It is constructed using a 14" diameter G10 disc 1/2"
thick.  The framework is made of 1/2" steel and you really would need
access to a Bridgeport mill or equivalent to duplicate this particular
design.  I am currently running it with 6 rotating electrodes and two fixed
3/16" tungsten electrodes.  It is driven by a 1 HP universal motor that was
purchased by several on this list about 15 months ago from C&H Sales
Company.  I run it at 385 PPS with my pole pig and it has been very
reliable.  I'll send a photo directly to you, so you can get an idea as to
what I am trying to describe!  If there's any interest. Let me know.

Rodney[SMTP:rstapivic-at-sprynet-dot-com]