[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ganging Caps

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Thursday, September 25, 1997 3:39 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Ganging Caps

Hi Barton,

My major concern is that it would have a high ESR and have quite bad
effects on primary Q. Other things like voltage sharing being unequal
when integrated over time due to minor differences between
capacitances would also be a worry I think. My personal preference is
to use as few caps as I can get away with.

Malcolm