[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: German Coil Tech Brief

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 06:22:27 -0700
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: German Coil Tech Brief

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Ken and Greg,

Interesting Site!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find Heise's paper.
However, one 44 page technical report that did show up was by J. Corum
and J. Daum on Tesla Coil Research, performed bt the Battelle Memorial
Inst., Columbus, OH.; Close Combat Armaments Center (Army), Watervliet,
NY. (Code: DODXA). This report runs about $24. Greg, do you know
anything about this one?

-- Bert --