[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: And what of the FCC?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:59:39 +0000
From: Greg Leyh <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: And what of the FCC?

Robert Michaels wrote:

[ka-snip]
>         P.S.:  You do have a Faraday cage in which you run
>         your large coil, right?  (A good Faraday cage is  =a lot=
>         cheaper than a good criminal attorney [if you can even
>         find one] -- Michael's Law).

That would depend on the size of the coil, no?

One of the reasons I addressed this issue is because I was curious
as to what a good attorney's (or even a good spin doctor's) approach
would be to keeping the various gov't agencies from shutting down
a big coil _after_ it was constructed ($$$).

I would like to count the suggestions of just being nice to one's
neighbors and community as common sense, and proceed to delve directly
into the technicalities of appeasing City Hall.

How would the savvy attorney go about it??

-GL