[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ganging caps

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 21:34:48 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Ganging caps

Harri, Malcolm, William, and Jim,
Thanks for your reply's on ganging caps. There is one common factor all
of you mentioned as an area of concern and that is the series resistance
adding up when connecting so many caps in series. As I mentioned in a
reply to Harri, I'll take some measurements and post my findings.
Thursday I start a vacation and won't be near the PC. I'll probably take
the measurements the week of the 8th. By the way, I'll be in Washington
DC and plan to stop by the Smithsonian. I'll find out first hand what I
can on what the Smithsonian credits Dr. Tesla for.

Hope EVERYONE has a "sparkin" week.
Bart