[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

High voltage wire

----------
From:  Mad Coiler [SMTP:tesla_coiler-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, April 06, 1998 1:11 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: High voltage wire

>----------

I'm sorry about getting everyone going on the rubber hose deal but I
have used orange high pressure air hose for insulating wire on my jacobs
ladder (12kVrms 60hz). This is the hose with an inner and outer portion,
with ?nylon? braiding in between. There is no noticable corona or
discharge through the hose. I guess it is possible however that high
frequency could cause a different effect?

Tristan Stewart