[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

secondary wire

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, April 08, 1998 1:46 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: secondary wire

to: Eli & Harold

Stranded wire is actually better than solid wire for a Q standpoint.  Would
suggest a 22 x 6 inch sec on 6 inch dia PVC tube with a 12 x 3 toroid.
Drive with a 60 ma NST at 12 kV and use a .01 MFD cap.  Use a synchro RSG
1800 rpm with 4 electrodes.  Portable, compact, and 18-22 inch sparks.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net