[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

secondary suicide?

----------
From:  Jeff Corr [SMTP:corr-at-enid-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, April 13, 1998 3:58 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: secondary suicide?

Alot of other questions I forgot to mention I shall answer here :-)
The coil has been operating for almost 5 months without anything
like this before.  I have a GREAT RF ground.  I prepped the tube with
all the basic stuff, dried, heated, poly, etc.

Well now you probably have also read that I just got mad at the coil
and took an axe to it.  Just the secondary and primary that is.  I am going
to build a new primary with copper tubing, and a new secondary with #22
instead of #24 (which was a problem all in its own).

Either way I am still out of a coil for the next month or so.
:-(