[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

indoor coiling

----------
From:  Kevin Wahila [SMTP:kevinw-at-stny.lrun-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, April 16, 1998 9:46 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  indoor coiling

during the winter, i moved all my coiling stuff into my room.  it is all
together and i really want to fir it up since i haven't done so in about
five months.  i can run my ground from outside into my room so i won't be
using the house ground.  would it be safe to do this in my room.  i have a
computer and a stereo system.  will they be ok if i unplug them?  i also
have a cable modem, is that going to be a problem?  i can bring it outside
if i have to, but i just want to play around a bit and don't really want to
move it.

thanks
kevin