[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ballast Inductor Choke coil (fwd)

----------
From:  Alfred A. Skrocki [SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, April 19, 1998 4:49 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: ballast Inductor Choke coil (fwd)

On Wednesday, April 15, 1998 12:42 AM Barton B. Anderson
[SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net] wrote;

> Alfred,
>
> I have a couple comments below from following this post.
>
> Tesla List wrote:
>
> > ----------

Actualy Bart, outside of using a ferro magnetic core, it would be quite
unreasonable to try building a choke of such proportions!

                                       Sincerely

                                        \\\|///
                                      \\  ~ ~  //
                                       (  -at- -at-  )
                                   Alfred A. Skrocki
                               Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                           alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                      Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at;
                       http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251
                                     .ooo0   0ooo.
                                       \_)   (_/