[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

energize laser with TC?

----------
From:  Christopher Stone [SMTP:Chris.Stone-at-etak-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, April 20, 1998 8:00 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  energize laser with TC?

Seeing these posts gave me an idea of an experiment to try.  I had
a HeNe laser tube so we wanted to see if we could get it to lase
with the Tesla coil.  I was never able to get it to work with my
power supply I use with my other laser tube.

We got it to light up and the small glass tube inside (between
the mirrors) appeared to be lasing but there was no output from
the mirrors.  Has anyone else tried this with a good tube or any
similar experiments?

Chris