[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: feed thru insulators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 05:11:00 -0700
From: "Wysock, William C." <Wysock-at-courier8.aero-dot-org>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Cc: ttr <ttr-at-ttr-dot-com>
Subject: Re: feed thru insulators (fwd)

To Kevin, all:

I also sell the kind of insulators you are looking for.  A porcelain
feed-thru type that is 4 1/2 inches overall with a nickle plated
brass 1/4-20 threaded rod and hardware sells for $7.50 ea.
This and others can be seen on my web site at www.ttr-dot-com.
Hope this helps.

Bill Wysock
Tesla Technology Research